Weigh-in wasn't until today, but I'm hopelessly addicted to weighing myself daily. Yesterday, I was at 6.5 pounds down, so I was hopeful of being 7lbs down in 14 days of Dax Moy's 30lbs in 30 Days challenge. Sadly, the scale went the wrong way, and my total loss is now only 5.5lbs and 7 inches. Really not at all bad for 14 days, but certainly not enough to achieve 30lbs in 30 days. We still have 15 days left, so let's see what can be achieved in that time.
I did the three scheduled workouts today. Oddy, three seemed far more manageable than the four I did yesterday. The weather is messing with me though, it's really hot and quite humid and despite air conditioning, the sweat was dripping in my eyes during the last workout - ouch!
Food was very low carb today, but I think I ate too many nuts, and veggies at only two meals. Unlike other people, I just can't get bored with eating nuts.
Well, it 9:40pm and I am ready for bed. I think I will enjoy an early night!
Up early tomorrow for workout #1. Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
I put on too totm fo rme not a good feeling though x only water though as is yours! Hope you enjoyed your early night xx
ReplyDeleteI love nuts too...wish I didn't.
ReplyDeleteNuts are the best thing in the world, I went out today to get Brazil nuts and hemp seeds (Dax reccommended...). Can't stop eating! Keep going, you are doing great!
ReplyDelete