Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 20 - Only 10 Days Left!

Day 20 has come and gone and now there are ony 10 days left in Dax Moy's 30lb in 30 Days challenge. My weight loss realy seems to have stalled this week, so I am hoping for much more in the last 10 days.

Workouts today went well. In fact, I totally smashed my time on one of my workouts. Not sure how, but I'll take it, thanks! Other than working out and eating, I spent most of the day cleaning house - I burned a few calories today; more than usual anyway!

Food was low carb again, today. After fasting, I find myself really enjoying the food, whether or not, it has carbs. That said, I am looking forward to tomorrow's carb day. I have yogurt, strawberries and blackberries waiting to be consumed. I also bought a new gluten-free multigrain hot cereal to try.

Looks like a very late night tonight. It doesn't happen often, but with all the housework I did today, I feel like I need to catch up with a few things, aka pay the bills!

Well, until tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment