Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 5 - Still Alive (I'm a Poet and didn't know it!)

Day 5 of Dax Moy's 30lb in 30 Days is almost over. I've decided that, although I am tired today, I am not going to rush to be in bed by 10:30PM, as usual. I just finished workout 3 and want to chill out for a while.

Today was a good day. I still ache - and I'm really surprised about that - but its not too bad. I think the worst of it is over - just in time to mix things up on Sunday. I bettered, or equaled all my times on workout 1.

Workout 2 was done at the gym at lunchtime. I like getting it done earlier in the day, but I don't like that I don't have time for a shower afterwards!

Food was almost all Elimination Diet approved. There was one slip up (unintentional I might add) I had a salad for lunch and topped it with balsamic vinegar. I didn't realize that the vinegar has sulfites in it - yikes! I must remember to read the label before I use things!

Total weight loss after four days is 2lbs and 3.25 inches. I had hoped for more, but nothing to sneeeze at!

Well, I don't want to make it too late, so good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment